I figured out how to end the Syrian proxy war.
- Solution for the United States: Only attack ISIS.
- The only way to handle a big complex problem is a small simple solution. Otherwise you only add to the problem.
- You will either do one thing, or you will accomplish nothing.
- You must pick one enemy to fight, and expose your side to the others in the war. You will be saying, “I am not guarding against you, because you are not my enemy.”
- The nations who watch will be tempted to utilize your vulnerability against you, but usually trust brings out the good in people which secrecy allows to hide.
- Pick one enemy. The world will not be fault you for attacking the same organized people who attacked Paris and your own nation, and who have behead Christians.
- What’s more, United Sates, you must pick this one enemy which you had a part in making, because of your involvement with Iraq. ISIS is a monster you helped make. Take responsibility in destroying it.
- Once ISIS is removed from the equation, start talks of truce.
- Once the war is over, the Syrian refugees may return home.
- Then you must turn your attention to your own borders and wipe out the Islamic Extremists that have infiltrated this country.
- To not attack evil is to harm what is good.
- To make peace when the real enemy is still at large is premature.
- So do it, United States. Focus your attack on ISIS. Expose your side to the others. They will stay out of your way, and even if they don’t, turn the other cheek.